The Best Seafood Boil I Ever Had
Let's Get Right To It....
2 King colossal crab legs
2 Bags of shrimp
6 Lobster tails
Half a pound Scallops
3 sticks of butter
4 boiled eggs
1. Boil some water add mini potatoes and eggs
(I would cut the potatoes in half when done so the dipping sauce can give it more flavor.)
2. Boil some water add salt, pepper and butter then corn
3. Boil some water add creole seasoning, black pepper, 3 cloves of garlic, a dash of cayenne pepper, half of lemon and your Crab.
(a lot of people use old bay seasoning for this part but I was unable to find it but still came out great with out)
4. Bake your sausages in the oven until its the texture you like.
5. Bake your Lobster in the oven with creole seasoning, pepper, garlic, half a stick of butter, a little fresh lemon juice on top and a little fresh parsley.
(set oven to 350°F for 20 minutes or until shell is a bright red with no translucent areas and save the sauce)
6. On the stove top melt a stick of butter, 3 garlic cloves, shrimp, creole seasoning, pepper, half of lemon juice and freshly chopped parsley for garnish
(save the sauce)
Scallops made just like the lobster and shrimp. On the stove top Melt butter, add garlic, add scallops, little bit of creole seasoning and pepper. Cook each side for 4 to 5 minutes
(To ensure its not rubbery do not cook scallops if wet, pat dry)
Seafood Boil Sauce ( To Pour Over Dish )
2 Sticks of butter
2 Fresh Garlic Clove
Dash Cayenne Pepper
Chopped Red Onions
Add sauce from lobster and Shrimp
1/3 cup of bottled water
Garnish your food with Parsley at the end
Comment if you decide to make 😄
648 views11 comments